We are a young and dynamically growing company. The Zimmermann PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar structures for projects worldwide since 2009. In our portfolio fixed tilt mounting systems, single-axis tracking tracker systems and floating systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are located in Oberessendorf, between the cities of Biberach and Ravensburg. We have several international sales offices and work closely together with distribution partners all over the world.
- Project planning of substructures for solar installations
- Technical and economic project optimisation
- Creation of CAD drawings and pile-driving plans
- Preparation of assembly instructions
- Close cooperation with project managers and designers
- And much more …
What we expect from you:
- A completed vocational training as a technical draughtsman or comparable training
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- High level of personal responsibility and implementation skills
- Innovative and self-motivated attitude
- Analytical and structured way of working
What we offer you:
- Performance-related pay
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus payments
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Job bike
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Free fruit, water and coffee
- And much more…
We have optimal working conditions in our new office building. The working atmosphere and the team spirit are excellent.
Become part of the energy transition! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please E-Mail your application to:
Zimmermann PV-Steel Group
For any further questions please call us at: +49 (0)7355 79099-0