We are at work for you worldwide. Our customers trust in our many years of experience and distinctive competence. Here we present our installed reference plants.
Largest Floating PV Project outside of Asia
With a total output of 41.1 MWp, the Sellingen project in the Netherlands is the largest floating PV system outside of Asia. Sellingen generates enough electricity to supply around 11,000 households and was created in a record time of just nine weeks.
- 41.1 MWp with an area of 22.54 hectares
- 4,797 module boats are carrying 76,616 modules
- Complete Anchoring under the floating PV by 100 anchors and 50 connection points on the plant
- No mooring lines around the plant
- Construction time of only 9 weeks