We are a young and dynamically growing company. The Zimmermann PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar mounting structures for projects worldwide since 2009.
Our portfolio comprises fixed tilt mounting systems, single-axis tracker systems and floating systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are located in Oberessendorf, directly on the B30 between Biberach and Ravensburg. For some years now, we maintain several sales offices and work closely together with distribution partners all over the world.
- Data analysis of historical data for single-axis tracker solar power plants
- Evaluation of dynamic loads through load measurements
- Support for project development
- Market research
- Support in after sales (customer contact)
- And much more…
What we expect from you:
- You are an enrolled student at a university or college, preferably with a background in the energy industry.
- You have strong communication skills
- An internship period of at least 4 – 6 months, preferably more
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in a team
- High level of personal responsibility and the drive to get thingsdone
- Innovative and self-motivated attitude
- Analytical and structured way of working
Das bieten wir:
- A motivated team
- Attractive salery
- Flexible working hours
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Free fruit, water and coffee
- And much more…
We offer optimal working conditions in our new office building. The working atmosphere and the team spirit are excellent.
Please E-Mail your application to:
Zimmermann PV-Steel Group
For any further questions please call us at: +49 (0)7355 79099-0